- Session will run about 3 hours and will be offered in my studio starting February 1st.
- Colors for your painting will be discussed ahead of time so that I can have necessary colors/materials on hand in the studio.
- Customer will choose to paint one larger 16x20 canvas or two smaller 8x10 canvases.
- In addition to learning general techniques for paint pouring, customer will learn how to choose appropriate colors, prepare paint for pouring, and learn about the different pouring methods used to create different looks.
- Together we will make a few test pieces and then participant will create (with help along the way) a final one-of-a-kind masterpiece. After the painting has dried in the studio, Jill will varnish it and set up a time for pick up/delivery.
- Please note, this is a teaching session for acrylic pour painting not alcohol ink painting.
Participant will need to be able to climb one flight of stairs to reach studio.
In-Person Acrylic Pour Painting Session
Ever wanted to create your own acrylic pour painting or know someone that would?
New this year, in-person, one on one, paint pouring sessions, with me! Participants will create a one-of-a-kind acrylic pour painting. Keep as a gift to yourself or gift for that special someone.
This will be a session for someone who desires a hands on experience creating artwork. NO experience necessary but a willingness to try and learn and have fun is a must.